Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2/10/14
Had a good day, snorkeled the arches with some friends from San Fran then hit the beach and now I have a terrible heat rash, I have gotten it before, so gross these red bumps but should (hopefully) go away soon. I stayed out of the sun the rest of the day. Paul had to do some work or check the engine or something before we left (shows how much I know) so Oliver and I made some friends on the beach and I had a few beers until Paul picked us up. We leave in a few hours for La Paz, well not exactly. We will stop at a few places along the way that may or may not have internet, should actually get to La Paz in a week or two. I hope you are all well!


2 comments:

  1. La Paz is great, amazing ex pat community there. Glad to hear you made it to cabo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. La Paz is great, amazing ex pat community there. Glad to hear you made it to cabo!

    ReplyDelete