Saturday, November 22, 2014

We did it. We cleared out our place and actually filled the two moving containers (almost) completely. Packing it up was like playing a game of Tetris. I wanted to make sure stuff wasn't going to be flying around since I have a few things I actually care about but we'll see if it did any good. Paul and I did a fair amount of bickering but got through it. Actually, Oliver and I did a good amount of bickering too because he kept busting out his toys and trying to tell me he "needed" whatever it was.  
The containers got picked up yesterday and now I have no idea where my stuff is but just have to trust it will end up in Minnesota like it's supposed to. We will have to borrow a vacuum when we need one but other than that we are just living with less which is easier than it would seem (when you have awesome neighbors and don't mind wearing the same clothes over and over). Now we just have to decide what to do for Thanksgiving and then get moved onto the boat before Oliver and I go meet our stuff in Minnesota.

One full

Almost everything in this pic is going to be sold on craigslist or given away

No comments:

Post a Comment